November 6, 2009

Donations???

Hey guys!!! I need some stuff here is a list

1. I need some series 1,2,3,4 ir 5 codes doesnt matter.
2. Card Jitzu Cards Codes.
3. Rare non member penguins
4. Help advertizing
5. Or anything else club penguin like.

Ig you donate anything to me i will... tweet about you, post you on my site, make you a mod, post your site on my blogroll ( coming soon ), addings, etc.

GUYS I NEED AT LEAST A FEW OF THESE PLZ!!!

~Fireball1901~
( any dontations tweet me or post a coment telling me you have a code and i will contact you )

2 comments:

  1. if i gave you some stuff would you advertize for my site all over your site my site is club penguin cheats by webboy11

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i advertized for you on my site would you do the some thing my site gets some views but not alot my site is the same as the one on top

    ReplyDelete